|Scene from the movie Stranger Than Fiction|
2. I have contracts in my file. Even ones that are ten years old. I keep them to prove I'm a writer.
3. I belong to writers groups.
4. I have a literary agent to represent me.
5. I have tons of business cards from other writers, many of whom I can't even remember meeting.
6. I rarely leave my home.
7. I hear voices. I really do! And it's okay.
8. I have a subscription to Writer's Digest.
9. I have a cup warmer right by my computer screen (meaning I'm there a lot.)
10. I do the only thing that really matters: I write!