Wednesday, November 13, 2013

I'm Building a Street Team! Details here:

Thank you so much to everyone who read Grace's Pictures and took time to post a review. I’m so happy so many of you liked the book! That is why I’m asking readers like you if you’d be interested in joining my launch team (or street team) for the next book, Annie’s Stories, due out July 2014. It’s critical that this book get off to a great start so that I will be able to continue to bring you more stories. Critical, truly. This is a call to arms! Are you interested in helping?

If so, here is what I’m looking for:
People who…
  • ·      Are willing to post reviews as close to the launch date as possible. (I can see that you get an advanced reader copy a few months prior.)
  • ·      Have a following of at least 100 people on his/her blog and/or at least 200 followers on Facebook or Twitter.
  • ·      Are willing to tweet and/or Facebook about the book’s launch at least once per day during the week of the book’s launch. (Street team members will have access to pre-written tweets and Facebook statuses to copy and paste.)
  • ·      Are willing to request that the book be purchased at his/her’s local library.
  • ·      Are willing to contact local bookstores to request the book.
  • ·      Have creative ideas to help my series reach readers.


Think that might be you? I have limited spots, so please answer the questions below and email (cindyswriting @gmail .com) or message me the answers. I will choose the Street Team members from there, but everyone who responds will get something in return for his/her trouble.

  • Are you on any other Street Teams?
  • What are your favorite books?
  • Are you on social media? If so, what are your numbers on Facebook? Twitter? Instagram? Your blog? Etc.?
  • Do you have connections with local groups or organizations that you believe you could tap into to help promote me and my book? List them.
  • What ideas do YOU have to help promote me and my book that you’d be willing to spearhead?
  • Are you able to commit for a full year?

What’s in for you?
  • ·      A free signed copy of Annie’s Stories (not just the ARC.)
  • ·      Annie’s stories, the short stories Annie’s father wrote to her, mentioned in the novel. I will send them to you as soon as each is available. The first one is nearing completion now.
  • ·      One free Skype or Twitter chat with your group of five or more.
  • ·      Coffee with me if I happen to be in your area and we can meet up.
  • ·      Wee gifts and surprises. :)



Thanks again for reading and rating Grace’s Pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. As soon as your comment is approved it will appear here.