Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Writing Again!


Really excited about the next few days!

My literary agency is holding its annual marketing seminar this Sat. in Nashville (and if you're not repped by them, you can attend on Sun (same program repeated) for a fee: http://www.chipmacgregor.com/marketing-and-platforms/last-chance-join-us/)



So, I thought maybe I'll go down to TN early and get a quiet place to stay and write. My husband liked the idea. He can come and golf and make me dinner--yay! And our anniversary falls during that time, and we get to have dinner when we first arrive with my friend editor Jamie Chavez! What could be better? I'm really planning to knuckle down on my next book so that when I get home I'll be on a roll. Sounds like a plan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. As soon as your comment is approved it will appear here.