Saturday, March 1, 2014

5 Family Trees For Your Wall

Yes, you can keep your family records online, and you really should. Just back them up! But I love graphic family trees. Anyone else? Here are few I found on Etsy that I think are beautiful. I tried to link to the sites, but I'm not sure it worked. If not, just search for family tree on Etsy. (I don't get any kickbacks. I was just window shopping!)


Love the Bible verses!


What a great idea to use photos!


Names like a trunk, leaves, and branches. Beautiful!

Reminds me of candy hearts. :)


Why not frame your chart as a tree? It's a map of humanity!

Do you have a tree hanging on your wall? Here is mine, made by my friend artist Deirdra Doan.


It's on top of my bookcase and it was no easy feat to get a picture for you. Hope you can see it all right. And by the way, visit Deirdra for more of her artwork! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. As soon as your comment is approved it will appear here.