Monday, March 17, 2014

Gifts for St. Paddy's Day!

Happy St. Patrick's Day! To celebrate, I would much rather talk about the country and its people than drink in a bar that Americans call an Irish pub. If you feel the same way, or even if you don't--I don't mind--I've got some things to brighten your day.

Throughout the day I plan to share some of my favorite photographs from Ireland over on my Facebook page. You can find it here: www.facebook.com/cindyswriting (and don't forget to click the like the button while you're there.)

And here's something fun! My friend Corey over at the Irish Fireside is sharing a free ebook of sites to see in Ireland. If you're not already, you really should be following the Irish Fireside!

Download it at http://irishfireside.com/remarkable/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. As soon as your comment is approved it will appear here.