Friday, July 5, 2013

Win!! Prints That Inspired Grace's Pictures

Update: Mandy is the winner! Thanks for entering, everyone. If you'd like me to run another contest like this, just ask! :)

I would love to give these four prints away to one of my readers. If I get a good response, I may do it again and perhaps add some different ones. You can use these for crafts (lots of inspiration over on Pinterest!) or just frame them as a set. They are printed on book pages (not my book, but a library discard!) The photos are in the public domain, and I think they are quite charming. They helped inspire me as I wrote Grace's Pictures. What do you think?

Not crafty? Send one of your friends over and remind her you have a birthday coming up! ;-)

15 comments:

  1. Would really love to win these prints.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love to win.....babyruthmac16ATyahooDOtcom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also shared on twitter and facebook too.....babyruthmac16ATyahooDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. The form wasn't working. Would you mind entering now? Sorry for the trouble!

      Delete
    2. Ok well try again...love to win...I have shared on facebook and twitter too.............babyruthmac16ATyahooDOTcom

      Delete
  4. We all have glitches in our lives. Would still love to win.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read your newsletter and love the prints. And... your trip to Ireland!! half-Irish Kathleen ~ Lane Hill House (I entered via e-mail above)

    ReplyDelete
  6. shared on my Facebook newspage ~ Kathleen ~ Lane Hill House

    ReplyDelete
  7. tweeted! https://twitter.com/LaneHillHouse/status/357282649590607873
    Kathleen ~ Lane Hill House

    ReplyDelete
  8. I enjoy your newsletter and posts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. If I win them, I'll probably use them for some craft, not sure what--maybe wrapping around a pencil tin or for wrapping a gift box in.

    ReplyDelete
  10. If I win them, display them in my home. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. As soon as your comment is approved it will appear here.